- This event has passed.
June 11, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until June 25, 2021
Queer Theology – TOPIC: Who Are We? Human Beings in Relation to the Divine
Pride Center West Texas | June 11, 2021 | 5-6PM
700 N. Grant Ave | Odessa, TX
Just a reminder about Queer Theology this Friday at 5!
We will be exploring Who We Are, focusing on these questions:
– Who are we in relation to God/the Divine?
– Who do we want to be in relation to God/the Divine?
– What is broken in our relationship with God/the Divine?
– Who are we in relation to Creation/Nature/the World?
– Who do we want to be in relation to Creation/Nature/the World?
– What is broken in our relationship to Creation/Nature/the World?
– Who are we in relation to ourselves?
– Who do we want to be in relation to ourselves?
– What is broken in our relationship to ourselves?
Queer Theology involves a willingness to look at these questions from outside the box of what we may have been taught, though we do bring that perspective with us as we examine the questions. It is open to everyone who is willing to be respectful of others and their beliefs. Please be aware that when you come, some of the members of our group may still be dealing with religious trauma, and we respect their right to journey at their own pace and on their own road.